Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul

2 posters

Go down

(SVK) Magdin další turnaj je Seoul , Magda postúpi do: / (ENG) Magda´s next tournaments is Seoul , Magda advance to:

(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_lcap0%(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_lcap20%(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_lcap20%(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_lcap40%(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_lcap0%(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul Empty (SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul

Post by Lukáš 16.09.09 15:45

(SVK)Magdin další turnaj je Seoul , Magda postúpi do:

(ENG)Magda´s next tournaments is Seoul , Magda advance to:
Lukáš
Lukáš
Webmaster
Webmaster

Počet príspevkov : 757

https://magdalena-rybarikova.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

(SVK) Magda a Seoul / (ENG) Magda and Seoul Empty Re:

Post by peto190 16.09.09 16:22

neviem síce aký je pavúk ale viem že na turnaji su dobre hračky. Tak moj tip je 2.kolo hoc dufam ze pojde dalej.
peto190
peto190
Fan of Magda
Fan of Magda

Počet príspevkov : 127

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum